Lash Lift After Care
The Lash Lift is a very low maintenance procedure. There are only a few simple recommendations to ensure your eyelashes stay in beautiful condition!
For the first 24 hours;
- Do not get lashes wet.
- Do not use eye make-up or mascara.
- Be careful to not flatten lashes while sleeping.
- Do not rub your eyes.
After 24 hours;
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Comb lashes often, especially after getting them wet or cleaning off mascara.
Enjoy those gorgeous lashes!
Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns.