Lash Lift After Care
The Lash Lift is a very low maintenance procedure. There are only a few simple recommendations to ensure your eyelashes stay in beautiful condition!
For the first 24 hours;
- Do not get lashes wet.
- Do not use eye make-up or mascara.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Be careful to not flatten lashes while sleeping. If you have trouble with this try a sleep mask! This one is contoured and won't smudge makeup, rub eyelashes or put unwanted pressure on your head.
After 24 hours;
- Wash your lashes at minimum 3 times per week with an oil-free cleanser. I love Aveeno or Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo!
- Do not use waterproof mascara. I personally love and have been using Benefit Bad Gal Mascara for years. It has an awesome sized brush, does not clump and creates an amazing look.
- Do not use an eyelash curler.
- Comb lashes often with provided brush, especially after getting them wet or cleaning off mascara.
Enjoy those gorgeous lashes!
Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or concerns.